Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Am I blogging?

I have a very literary gifted friend. Her name is Liz, and she has the most sincere, thoughtful and poignant blog reflecting the beauty and the depth of her personality (Lis, if you are reading, I hope I haven't embarassed you too much :) Apparently, it inspired me (2 year after I actually got the blogging account) to write something in a foreign language.
I'm hoping to be able to write something about the teams that I'm coordinating this summer, so that their friends and family could read about their whereabouts - it's not a promise, as I fear that I will run out of time and energy. Hopefully, my curiosity to see God's working in them (I am a Christian, did I mention that?) reading through my own blogging records will prevail.

I'm off to make camp arrangements. I'm a little apprehensive, as I've injured my foot, and my wobbling around is a weak resemblance of my usual hiking pace.

2 comments:

  1. Masha! I've discovered your secret. I will have to explore. :) Maybe you will inspire me to keep a Russian blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, the title of the blog is perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete